Thank you for contacting us about a donation. Our community is very important to us. We try to assist as many organizations as possible.
We accept only online applications. No phone calls please.
Every month we make funds available for non-profits, school and school groups, and other organizations and special projects that are in alignment with our values.
Donation requests are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended to submit your request as soon as you are aware of a need due to having a limited monthly budget allocated for community donations. We require donation requests to be submitted to us a minimum of 60 days prior to your event to be considered. Donation requests are reviewed monthly by committee. If we are able to support your charity or event, you will be contacted and given instructions as to where and when your donated items will be made available.
We encourage any local organization serving the community to approach us for a donation. We seek to contribute to our community and expose our business to a wide variety of patrons. We are interested in donating small gift certificates to organizations that work to enrich the community in which we exist and to which we contribute.
Please review the following information before completing your donation request form.
- All donation requests must be submitted using the donation request form.
- No donation request will be considered until the form has been received.
- The donation review committee meets monthly. The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered.
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to limited donation budget, early submission of your application is recommended.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Requests from the following organizations will hold priority:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501-C(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
To request a donation, please complete the Donation Request Form below, answering each question with as much detailed information as possible.